Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three more bunnies



 Bunny #2 (top), Bunny #3 (middle), Bunny #4 (bottom) - 6x6"


I finished my bunny paintings this week.  They were surprisingly tricky, partly because their fur is made up of so many different colors, but I think I managed it in the end.  Whether they're sold separately or all together, I just hope the bunnies appeal.  I think they'd be great for a kids bedroom.  The main objective is to raise money for the Potter League.

As for my next project, it's back to the polo ponies.  I plan to do one more, probably 16x20", then I'm thinking about switching to interiors, something I haven't done in a while.  I've been inspired by a song by Landon Pigg called "Coffee Shop", which I absolutely love, and is obviously about a coffee shop, so now I'm trying to find a great little coffee shop or cafe to paint.  I'm thinking I might visit a little place in Bristol that I found a few weeks ago which, if I recall rightly, has the sort of ambiance and charm I'm after, just as long as they don't mind me taking photos.  Guess I'll just have to ask.  Some people are downright antsy about their properties being photographed, though I can't fathom why.

2 comments:

Anne Winthrop Cordin said...

Hi Jane, are you talking about the beehive cafe?I would love to paint that too, great job with the bunnies!

Jane said...

Thanks, Anne! Actually, the coffee shop I was thinking of was Angelina's. It's on Hope Street, just down from Green River Silver. I've only been in there briefly, but it's very cute, and apparently has great coffee (I don't drink coffee, so I'm only going on my husband's recommendation).